The End of a Chapter
It is with great sadness that we announce the closing of the birth center on September 30, 2012. We have been blessed to have attended over 700 births since 2003. It has been a great pleasure to work with our families and help them give birth in a safe, comfortable and supportive environment. Our belief in and support of women seeking natural childbirth in a setting of their choosing is unwavering. We are so sorry that our community will no longer have a birth center to serve those that want that option. Thank you so much for inviting us into your lives.
~The Greenhouse Birth Center Staff (email@example.com)
There is more to this amazing time in your life than blood pressures, fundal heights, and urine checks!
- You will be attended by a staff of experienced midwives, who are specialists in pregnancy, birth and postpartum care. We are an integrated group of CNM's, CPM's, massage therapists and trained postpartum assistants. You will see familiar faces at your appointments and birth!
- A complete program of care designed to nurture healthy pregnancy, joyful birth and confident parenting.
- A truly homelike environment created to provide privacy, comfort and safety, and to accommodate families and facilitate normal birth.
- Birth classes to help you be and do your best during this amazing year in your life.
- Continuous care and support during labor and birth.
- Collaboration with obstetricians, pediatricians, and other specialists in the rare need for medical care for mother or baby.
- Nurturing follow-up and support in the weeks and months after birth as you adjust to your new baby and the changes in your family.
- Access to a community of like-minded families - true peer support and new friends, for both parents and their babies.
- Introduction to a supportive professional community for your family's future health care needs.